Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mary J. Blige tells it like Miss C has been saying it is!

"We lived in the ghetto," Mary says. "I'd hear women screaming and running down halls from guys beating up on them. People chased us with weapons. I never saw a woman there who wasn't abused. It was a dangerous place. No one wanted anyone else to get ahead. When I was 5, sexual stuff was done to me. My mother was a single parent, a working woman. She left us with people she thought could be trusted. They hurt me. After that happened, I thought: 'Is it somehow my fault?' "
Parade Magazine interview, February 4, 2007

When white people who have lived in the ghetto make the same observations, they are called racists, excoriated and despised by liberals. I am sorry to say these are the facts people. I am not a crazy racist making up bad shit about Black people, because it gives me some sort of thrill. This is everyday life in the ghetto.

Last week one of my co-workers had to take off work to go to court to vouch for her brother who was possibly going to jail for life due to the 3 strikes legislation. I was talking with another Black co-worker about the situation and she mentioned that her own brother, whom she had foolishly let stay with her out of the kindness of her heart, "bounced her off the walls a few times" because she had the nerve to tell him not to be rude to her guests.

We both agreed that Black men do not like to be told what to do by anyone, and that sad fact makes it very difficult for them to keep jobs. We also agreed that there is little incentive for Black men to give up their hound dog ways, as many Black women are only too ready to put up with infidelity and abuse. Some are not only willing to be abused, they are willing to pay the men for the pleasure of being abused by turning over their hard earned pay or Welfare money.

It's a sick, disfunctional culture.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 8:30 AM , Blogger gary said...

Hey, as long as you don't say it's because they're black, I don't disagree with a word of this.

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Oh but it is Gary. It is a result of Black inner city culture which has been formed and encouraged by white liberals. Liberals have ruined the lives of hundreds of thousands of Blacks, women and children especially.

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger gary said...

But if it's culture then it's not because they're black. Duh.

Also, you can't say that blacks are responsible for the problems in their communities, and then blame them on white liberals.

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Just yesterday during the Bears superbowl tragedy I used the term black to describe someone, being that they ARE black. Suddenly some ignorant, white guilt consumed, liberal fruit cake, jumped on me and yelled, "you mean African American"!

Wow that made my blood boil, what an idiotic and presumptious term, the term that assumes that all Africans are black, that all blacks are african and that all africans living in the U.S. are american citizens. Also, by definition, I am african american! how stupid

Didnt have to do with this post much but i thought you would appreciate it Miss C.

P.S. come around a bit more, i miss you're witty comments.

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

My friends call themselves and other Blacks, Blacks. My Native-American friends cal themselves "Indins" that's the way they pronounce Indian. The powerless use speach as a way to exert their will on others. It's a meaningless thing but the left feels superior when they call others on it.

Gary, Liberals encouraged Blacks to turn on and tune out. Then the liberals finished college and got good jobs and raised their kids. Blacks were vunerable and did not survive the experiment. Just when they got a chance to join society the white college kids told them it was sour grapes anyway.

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Sho I wanted the Colts to win, cuz I loved them when they were in Baltimore. But Chicago should have played a hell of a lot better. They did not move down the field at all. It was weird, The Colts won by making identical plays to the ones they have been making all year. The Bears should have figured it out by now.

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger gary said...

"Liberals encouraged Blacks to turn on and tune out."

You just make this shit up as you go, right?!!

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Gary, I think you only know 2 Blacks, your ex and your daughter. Why don' you read some John McWhorter or Thomas Sowell or LaShawn Barber. You will hear highly educated Blacks saying exactly what I am saying. I have experienced it myself.

You seem to live in a very closed world Gary.

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger gary said...

OK, but it's not because they're black. It if were Sowell and the others you mentioned would be the same way. You mentioned similar problems in your own family background. It's the poverty and hopelessness.

 
At 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

From my experience most colored people aren't black.

They range from tan to black.

A lineman I worked use to refer to "himself" as bluegum.

One day I asked him what the hell is that supposed to mean. He said ... man I'm so black I'm blue!

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

It is not poverty and "hopelessness" it is personal habits. I was raised in poverty but I was taught to be respectful of others and to take care of my business. I also was smart enough to learn by example and see that I did not want to become like my parents. It is a brain thing. You are either smart enough to figure out how to move in this society or you aren't.

Some habits make a person successful and some don't. That is the way of the world. Liberals are themselves given to behaving in a very responsible manner and yet make excuses for the underclass who are often just bad, lazy and selfish people, for the most part. Or of low cognitive ability.

There is not a lot you can do for stupid people, but the rest of society should not have to give up their hard earned pay to support the selfish, the venal and the lazy.

The habits of Asians like the Chinese (getting married, staying married, eating healthy, emphasis on educating your kids, saving money, pooling resources, supporting business leaders, etc) make them successful. The habits of inner city Hispanics and Blacks do not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home