Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Obama bin Laden crap!


Barack Obama is probably a pretty good guy. He is dangerous only in the way that liberals are, that is, unintentionally. Demonizing him by comparing him to Osama Bin Laden, in the way that the left compares George Bush to Hitler, is unworthy of us.

Besides, I don't even think of Osama Bin Laden as a bad guy. He is doing what he thinks he's gotta do and so are we. The story of mankind is the continual struggle for power, resources and world supremacy.

I want my country to prevail because it is in my best interest for it to do so. I do not hold with the ideology of Islam. I believe Western liberal ideology to be superior in most ways.

Excepting our rather high crime rates, slutty teenagers, uncontrolled abortion and the way gays have taken over our public life. Even religious fundamentalists aren't wrong 100% of the time.

That is all.

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM , Blogger gary said...

My attitude on the gays is that anything that pisses off the religious right can't be all bad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home