Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Duck lover!

My ex the taxidermist once went to a hunter's house to discuss stuffing the guy's trophies. My ex said that the guy had decorated his house in wall to wall duck motif. Duck statues, duck decoys, duck paintings, framed duck stamps, duck rugs, duck upolstered sofas and chairs. Stuffed ducks. Duck lamps. Total duck overkill.

My ex said that he's sitting there on the duck sofa talking to the guy and he hears, "Quack, quack. Quack quack. Quack quack " The guy says, "Excuse me for a minute" walks over and picks up a phone shaped like a duck and says "Hello."

7 Comments:

At 12:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd bet he isn't married. What woman could live in duck heaven?

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Nope, I don't think that he was. Gawd I hope he didn't sleep with ducks too.

 
At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate ducks. I got swimmers itch aka "duck rash" on the nethers while nekkid swimming as a teen. I really frickin hate ducks.

 
At 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like old-skool Nintendo Duck Hunt. Totally classic.

 
At 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What woman could live in duck heaven?" Literally none. First, the guy would have to love a woman. Second, he would have to decorate his house in a wall to wall woman motif. Third he would have to stuff/mount his trophy wife by himself. Too much work.

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger jbap21 said...

Wow....The word "duck" appears 12 times in this post.

Try this........
Re-read the post replacing all the "U"'s in dUck with an "I".

Different sort of story now, isn't it?

hehehehe
I was laughing my ass off by the time I got to
"Quack, quack. Quack quack. Quack quack "

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I am sure my ex stuffed a lot of ducks for dicks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home