Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ignorant leftists confuse coastal erosion with rising sea levels

Click the link to read a great letter from an engineer in Singapore where he states that hydrographers (surveyers who map sea levels) are agreed that sea levels are not rising. Often I read or hear some hoopla over indigenous Alaskans having to move inland because of so-called rising sea levels. I always start yelping, "It's coastal erosion, not rising sea levels, that's causing that, you idiots!"

Coastal erosion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


"Coastal erosion (or shoreline erosion see also beach evolution) is the local loss of subaerial coastal landmass due to natural processes such as waves, winds and tides, or even due to human interference. Large storm-generated waves often cause coastal erosion."

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM , Blogger Naomi said...

I hope you're being sarcastic...but I somehow doubt it...

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

No Ms, I am never sarcastic, you can ask anyone. I hope that you are not an ignorant leftist either, but I am afraid I hope in vain!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home