Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Loose Change, the movie was so gay!

Ha, ha, ha, ha. This movie was so freakin' gaaay, I am laughing as I type this. What cracked me up was that the film maker kept contradicting himself over and over again. There were no plane parts. Yes there were, but they were military plane parts. There were missile holes, etc, etc. But no missile parts. There was no evidence, then there was, but the evidence wasn't right. Ok, if there was no evidence, how could the evidence be false?

According to the film the Trade center collapse was a controlled demolition. It looked nothing like any controlled demolition I have ever seen. The Twin Towers collapsed from the top down, starting from the points of the plane impacts. A controlled demolition in every film I have ever seen of one, collapses from the bottom out and at a few points on the middle floors. They never start from the top down. You see the bottom of the high rises splat out flat, usually starting with the first 2 floors. The Trade Center did the opposite. In Oakland during the 1989 quake, a freeway overpass pancaked just like the Twin Towers. The steel support beams slipped out in exactly the same way. Conspiracy theorists have brain disorders. They are so gay!

9 Comments:

At 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you would love it! My Mama always says: Gay is, what Gay does.

There were so many best parts, where does one begin? But clearly, Simon was with the highjackers.

 
At 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you would love it! My Mama always says: Gay is, what Gay does.

There were so many best parts, where does one begin? But clearly, Simon was with the highjackers.

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

You know whats's gay? your double post is hella gay! Simon is so with the hijackers, even though there were no highjackers! Osama didn't do it, even though he says he did it, and met with the CIA. if he met with the CIA, then how can Simon say he didn't do it? Simon says, Simon says. Mother may I. Do the hokey pokey.

 
At 11:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my couble post was a gay mistake! It's not Osama, it's Osima. Now how gay is that!

 
At 11:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about the spelling, my left hand had a slip on the keys...must have been the Olive Oil.

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Olive oil makes a great personal lubricant, it's good for the skin, but everyone knows when you have used it, because of the distinctive odor. There are many odorless lubricants on the market, but of course they are not virgins!

 
At 6:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean to tell me that Virgins are not odorless?! Wait until the Jihaders hear about this.

 
At 11:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

for whatever reason, I saw those two douchebags debating with the editors of Popular Mechanics magazine on some crackpot lib website called Democracy Now! Much to my enjoyment, they did not realize how imbellic they looked next to the PM guys. They should be featured in a PSA warning about the dangers of fetal alcohol syndrome.

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome causes conspiracy brain!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home