Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dear gun control nuts!

Gun control is unworkable and, in this country, uninforcible. Look at Japan, gun control laws did not stop the man that shot the Mayor of Nagasaki. Prohibition did not stop people from getting alcohol. Where there's a will there's a way.

My late father, having been a master machinist by trade, made guns and silencers by hand in his own garage. He sold silencers to very bad people. He also had a criminal conviction and was unable to obtain guns legally, but managed to aquire a vast arsenal of illegal weapons.

Once my sister's puritanical boyfriend made a crack about reporting my dad to the authorities after we had dinner at my dad's house and my dad had pulled out a silencer to show my ex, the taxidermist. My ex remarked that the silencer was no good without subsonic bullets, whereupon my dad pulled out a box of those as well. My sister's boyfriend piped up meekly that he was against guns and killing in general and my dad and my ex ignored him. My ex told my sister's boyfriend that "He might not want to report my father," as he probably would not be in jail long and might come out not a little pissed off.

Besides, to get all the weapons on the market and individually owned, we would have to send the police in to people's houses. Many of those in the Black community have weapons and will not give them up without a fight. There would be massive fights between the police and inner city residents.

Then we must discuss the white survivalist types. The local police, after the Ruby Ridge and Waco fiascos are not going to move to take these people's weapons away, it would be suicidal There would be whole families slaughtered in the name of gun control, which would defeat the purpose entirely. To watch the FBI and ATF go on gun raids on the nightly news for weeks and weeks would be like something from a science fiction film.

Entering private residences and using deadly force on American citizens will only reinforce many people's already unfavorable opinion of the US government. On top of this, legal gun owners are practicing a Constitutional right to own weapons. The government does not have a right to unreasonable searches and seizures, how can they justify breaking into law abiding citizen's homes in the guise of removing legally purchased weapons? They will find all manner of illegal substances while they are there and the prosecutions will tie up the courts for all eternity.

Many more people die in car accidents than in gun violence, especially children.
If you are worried about your kids dying, keep them away from cars.

6 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep them away from airplanes too!

Think of all the people who die by deliberately overeating, under eating or choking.

 
At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed straight away that the media focused on the gun rather than the shooter. Then yesterday the media released the name of the gun store that the guy bought from, as if they should assume some of the guilt in this. It goes back to the old sang that stands till today "guns don't kill people....people do" I do think this case will have an impact on gun sales, there will be a short term spike out of fear that the laws will change, remember Stockton, CA 1989 and the San Ysidro McDonald's incident in 1984? Both sparked controversy with regards to gun owner rights and the Stockton incident was cause for change regarding procurement of semi-automatic firearms in California. BUT...the changes were really smoke and mirrors tactics by law makers to appease the left, nothing more, and it failed. For example, one could no longer purchase a Colt AR-15 Semi Automatic Assault Rifle, which is the civilian version of the M-16 standard issue assault weapon in the US Armed forces. However, Colt's response was to create the "new" Colt Sporter, basically the same weapon with a fire suppressor on the tip of the barrel and a limited magazine capacity along with a higher price tag. The new weapon was about twice the price. The other development with law makers was that you would need to get clearance by the state DOJ before taking possession of the firearm, which meant that long rifles would be treated the same way as a pistol was, moving forward.

more to come from:

Mr. Silent Weapon!

 
At 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

....as I was saying:
So, baring all of this in mind, I decided to purchase a Colt Sporter for strictly "hunting purposes." of course. However, I noticed every time I actually hit my target, it would enter on one end and come out the other end, having destroyed everything in between! Hence, I decided to sell the weapon around the early 1990's to a Japanese man that was visiting our area looking for technology to export to Japan, and that was the last I had heard of my Colt Sporter......Until late last year with someone Mexican posing as a Moroccan MuKhBurat (hold on, something got stuck in my throat)...anyway, some dude from another country called asking what I did with the Sporter.....

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

hee hee hee lol lol!!!

 
At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I was saying....

anyway, some dude from another country called asking what I did with the Sporter.....I told him that I had sold it to someone from Asia and had no knowledge of its whereabouts and that I didn't have anymore time to speak with him because I was going out to dinner with come chic I had just met that really wanted to be a stand up comedian. After we polished off a nice dinner, I thought there was going to be some more polishing before the night was over for sure. So I invited her back to the Eagles Nest, a remote hideaway above the tall buildings in a city that rhymes with SmokeLand. Anyway, got her upstairs by telling her how much I loved her jokes and began my mackdown moves with my hands creeping towards places where the Sun don't shine, when WHAT THE FUCK??!! I cold feel cold steal on my hands instead of the softer things in life. What was it? Should I be scarred? I gathered up all my courage and lifted her skirt rapidly to find nothing other than my very own Colt Sporter attached to the comedian's friggen body. Thats right, she was somehow endowed with MY Sporter! "Thats right MF, I got your Sporter and now your gonna die". "Wait" I said, "What is it, say your last prayers" and I looked up into her eyes (while on my knees) and said "But I thought you liked me, I bought you Papaya salad"!

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Anon, I should never have let you see Grindhouse!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home