Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Lesbian letter writer to the San Francisco Chronicle admits that she's "creeped out" by the idea of sex with men!

Beth Elliott writes- in response to a letter written a few days ago by Rev John Malloy suggesting to gays that they are not discriminated against in marriage because gays and lesbians are always free to marry each other:

"I'm free to marry a man? I don't want the benefits of marriage through having to live with someone who does not move my heart fervently to desire a continuing involvement. I would dread being expected to engage in what Malloy would call " the marriage act" with someone to whom I am not attracted, whose sexual attentions would, rather than arouse me, creep me out, no matter how much I care for and appreciate the very dear men in my life."

Ms Elliot is repulsed by the idea of sex with men. Isn't that heterophobic? But heterosexual men and women are not allowed to be "creeped out" by the idea of homosexual sex? Clearly a double standard is going on here.

6 Comments:

At 7:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the double standard would be lost on this idiot. But how can penises gross anybody out? I can't imagine her vibrator or her girlfriend's tongue getting the job done.

 
At 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Furthermore, this idiot claims that she doesn't want to "hav[e] to live with someone who does not move my heart fervently to desire a continuing involvement". Does she not realize that for centuries marriage and love had nothing to do with one another? It's a recent phenomenon. Marriage is an institution wherein one man and one woman create new taxpayers to further the course of humanity. That's what frustrates me the most-people frame this in religious terms, when it should be in civilizational terms. Arab men can have, what, four wives? It changes the whole dynamic of the society. The principal focus of trust and intimacy shifts from the husband and wife to the wife and her children. And that opens a whole entire can of worms that I won't go into.

Okay, Rant off.

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Hmmm.. Noah, are you being honest here? You claim to be a heterosexual male and yet you say " I can't imagine her vibrator or her girlfriend's tongue getting the job done?" What kind of straight guy can't imagine a scenario like that?

 
At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss C, are you questioning my sexual orientation? I meant unless the GF has a Gene Simmons tongue, there ain't no substitute for the real thang.

 
At 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

But then again, I am man, and therefore simple. Not to mention slightly old fashioned.

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger John said...

abercrombie and fitch
canada goose
ugg boots on sale
prada uk
coach outlet online
louis vuitton
jordans
toms shoes
kate spade handbags
abercrombie and fitch
abercrombie
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
air max 95
adidas originals
kobe bryant shoes
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
abercrombie fitch
ugg outlet store
uggs on sale
tiffany and co
ugg boots
true religion outlet
abercrombie & fitch
louis vuitton outlet
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin
cheap oakleys
ray ban sunglasses
ugg clearance
20151203yuanyuan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home