Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Mad Hatter Miss C crashes Bella Pelosi's tea party!


Abu R took me to the Marin headlands for an Easter hike, but first he had a big surprise for Miss C! As we drove through the beautiful Marina district of San Francisco, toward the Golden Gate Bridge, Abu R turned down a street with huge expensive houses. As we got to this corner I saw cops standing on the steps of one house and on the side street, Code Pink ladies, who were setting up a small protest. The cops eyed us warily. Abu R said, "That's Nancy Pelosi's house. I brought you here so you could take a picture in front of Nancy's house for your blog!"

I was laughing my ass off as we got out to shoot the pic of me in front of Nancy's house.Then we got back in the car before the cops could arrest us. Abu R had borrowed his friends giant SUV and it has California Waterfowl decals all over it, American flag decals on the doors and a dead deer's head in the back. Clearly we were the enemy.

Abu R drove a little way, then stopped and beeped the horn at the Russian consulate's house, half a block up from Nancy's. A little poodle came to the upstairs window and looked out at us. Abu R yelled out the window, "Bushka." He tells me he always fucks with the Russian Consulate's poodle, every time he drives down this street.

9 Comments:

At 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to play psych warfare on poodles.....It provides me with the sweet taste of victory against my old Russian enemy.
A-R

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I knew you was Taliban! I told you you wuz! And it ain't even Ramadan.

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

Didn't Fairy Belafonte' sing a song about Talibananas, or some shite like that?
"Come Mr. Taliban, talibananas! Daylight come, an me wanna' blow-up!
One bomb, two bomb, three bomb blast!
Daylight come, an me wanna' blow-up!
Seventy two virgins are waitin' fer me!
Daylight come, an me wanna' blow-up!"
I just can't help myself, ya'know?

B.B.

 
At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss C is not a crook

 
At 12:59 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

No a crook, no but a cook and a kook fer shure!

 
At 4:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont make me get Tora Bora on you, or is that Tora Tora Bora!

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

How about making you get all
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ra,
Too-ra-loo-ra-li, on her...,
It's an Irish Lullaby, ya'know?

 
At 3:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ra

Miss C would just chew me up, spit me out, and feed what was left to Devil Dog. But thanks for the suggestion!

Abu-R

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

I don't nuthin' 'bout none a 'dat cannibalistic stuff yer talkin' 'bout, but I can relate to feeding devil dog yer scraps.

"Please keep yer arms, and hands away from its' mouth at all times!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home