Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My neighbor's medical marijuana plant!

I took Devil Dog out to pee and was shocked to see this plant sitting in his regular pee spot. Then I started giggling. My neighbor was a firefighter but he's been out on workman's comp with a back injury for some months now. Jamel's grandmas were complaining that "He smokes more pot than Bob Marley!" I guess he must have visited the "Pot Doc" and gotten a permit to cultivate his own weed for medicinal purposes, as this and two other plants are sitting out in the open in his front yard! I guess we are going to see a lot of stoned snails!

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I guess we are going to see a lot of stoned snails!"

Knocking on your door?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home