Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Rootin' fer scraps!

Yesterday one of my co-workers came to give me a souvenir she got on a trip to the Vatican. I wasn't there on the first day she came through to pass them out so I had to pick through the left overs. I ended up choosing a rose scented rosary, blessed by Pope Benedict, in a little plastic box, made in China, with a pic of Pope John Paul II. (Giovanni Paolo II)

My gifting co-worker, a very sweet, Hispanic, leftist Union steward stopped at our communal snack cart to partake of some macadamia nuts. Pouring them into her hand she dropped a few onto the floor. "Don't eat those," I said.

"Oh, she said seriously, I don't eat off the floor. I heard that Republicans eat off the floor, though." Then as she saw the look my face she said, "It's just something I've heard."

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What.a.douchebag. I hope you laid down the law, Carnivorous-style.

 
At 9:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's RepubCajuns that eat off the floor. Tables are for playing cards, cuttin' up things that be (are) skinned and for playin' on with the wife cause the kids are sleeping in the bed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home