Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I say we pretend to give the illegals amnesty

and then, in a giant sting operation, we arrest them and throw them back over the border. We do sting operations for wanted American criminals all the time. We pretend they won something and when they show up to claim it we arrest their asses. Why don't we give amnesty to the American criminals too while we are at it, it's only fair. Why are we penalizing American citizens but not foreign law breakers? I just don't get it. Help me out here people.

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should all denounce our american citizenship ... become move to mexico and swim across the Rio Grande.

With my current savings and everything else free I'd live like a king right here in the US.

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Brilliant Jack, i knew there was a reason i have a crush on you. I love you for your mind, you know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home