Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Miss C would not make a good Sugar Momma

Every day as I walk to the bus stop after work, I pass a residence hotel. There are often mushroom types of males hanging out in front. I always get looks and comments from men who are looking for a working woman to support them in their many "habits."

Last week a hooded individual was walking out through the front door just as I passed by.

"Hey, he said. What are you, a model or something?"

"Or something, I said. I am a bit old for modeling."

"Naw, he said. 'Sides, thirty-five ain't old!"

5 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Blogger Conan The Librarian said...

So how old are you, asks one who is for sure older than you (and too far away to smack on the arm for asking)

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

45!

 
At 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you could do anything you put your mind to.

You would be great model on HSN, QVC ... etc

I'd watch and buy!

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Conan The Librarian said...

Youngster! Lol

 
At 8:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so conan, does that make me an embryo? Please don't abort me for my embryonic stem cells! I want to liiiiiiiiive!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home