Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

people won't even stop their car for a blind person any more

One of the reasons immigramts bother me is that they do not share my values at all. Today as I walked home, I saw a blind woman crossing the street with her white cane. Did people stop for her? Hell no! They drove around her. A very dangerous thing, because if people are behind you they don't know that you swerved over to avoid someone and may have just continued and hit the blind person.

I noticed, 2 1/2 years ago, when I was pregnant, that people were no longer courteous as they had been when I was pregnant 24 years ago. Very few people would give me a seat on the bus. There was an incident where a very rough, hard looking Black woman, who may have been a drug addict, threw a giant fit because nobody gave me a seat on the bus one morning. She looked as if she needed a seat worse than I did, but she was outraged on my behalf, bless her heart. She read the whole bus the riot act. I thanked her kindly and told her that people are just not nice or polite any more as they once were. A lot of this stems from the fact that it's a dog eat dog world in the countries the immigrants come from. They also have no social connections to Americans and really don't care about them. This is only going to get more pronounced as time goes on.

3 Comments:

At 1:06 AM , Blogger Daniel said...

Hi Connivorous,
I feel sad when I read here no one stop the blind woman crossing the street with her white cane. Iwant to know why no person to stop her. One of friends on EbonyFriends.com felt bad when he read it,we hope it will come true that everyone will help the disable .

 
At 1:27 AM , Blogger ricpic said...

Sigh.

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

You lie Daniel! You don't give a rat's ass about blind African American seniors! You are a leftist toad, who will always prefer furriners over your fellow Americans. Why is that? It is because you are a freak who has no friends and doesn't fit in. Well guess what, the furriners don't like you either!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home