Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

The very same people who despise Wal-mart,

and are always yelping about the fact that we have to subsidise the health care of Wal-mart employees, are perfectly content, even eager, to have us subsidise the health care of millions of illegal immigrants. What makes the contractors, farmers and brothel owners, who employ illegals and don't pay health care benefits for them, exempt from the ire of the leftist Wal-mart haters?

6 Comments:

At 9:42 AM , Blogger Cooth said...

OMG, this is so true. You are perhaps the wisest person ever.

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger -bRad said...

well I may be someone that you have not met yet. I despise Wall-Mart and refuse to shop there (unlike all the other wall-mart haters that still shop there).

And I don't believe in granting amnesty to illegal aliens or subsidizing health care for them. I don't even like the idea of socialized medicine.

And I wouldn't consider myself too-far left. :-)

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Wal-mart's ok by me, but I prefer Target.

 
At 1:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about in California, but as far as MN is concerned, I say Target is best, followed by Wal-Mart, and K-Mart is by far the ghettoest. Ooh wait, I went to a Pamida once in Northern MN. What. A. Dump.

 
At 1:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Sam's Club, too.

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I have never been to Sam's club. Costco is kewl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home