Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Miss C gets called for surveys a lot

Last night I was asked many questions about California coastal waters. Somebody is thinking of banning sport fishing in some areas and wanted to get public opinion on the matter. They named a few environmental groups and asked if I had negative or positve feelings about them. They asked what I thought about California Fish and Game and did I think that fishing was an important part of life. I did, I do.

Today at work I told an African-American co-worker about the call. She is a Democrat, as are most Blacks. When I got to the part about the environmental groups, she said, "Oooh, I hate environmentalists, I really do! I just hate them!"

Now even I don't hate all environmentalists, but these groups might want to consider the image they have created and how negatively they are viewed by the general public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home