Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Baby carriages can be very useful

My supervisor was walking home from work one day and he was having trouble getting across a busy street, because the cars would not stop.

A homeless guy came along pushing an empty baby carriage.

"Do you want to cross the street?" he asked.

"Yes," my supervisor said.

The homeless guy rolled the baby carriage out into the middle of traffic and the cars squealed to a stop.

"They think it's a baby! the homeless guy said. Go ahead and cross the street."

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

What is this thread, Waiting For Godot redux?

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

That is one gut-busting, yet horrific tale. I chuckle, and cringe everytime I have heard it.

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Sometimes ric, I just gotta lighten up my diatribes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home