Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Big ol' terror attack coming in 2008

Al Qaeda is going to try (and probably succeed) to influence the US elections just like they did in Spain. Or they will make a strike against us immediately after the election as was their intention in England after Gordon Brown took power. They figured they could get Brown to withdraw British troops from Iraq.



They've only to hang on until Bush is gone, as there is no other man on this planet who has the balls and heart to stand up to the murderous scum intent on killing Jews and infidels.



After which Barack Obama will be elected, in order to appease the terrorists and show them that the American people are on their side and have proven it by electing one of them.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish this was a theoretical, but sadly Im afraid you speak truth to power.

 
At 9:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray. I prayed on November 1st, 2004. My prayers were answered. God is real.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home