Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Give Me the Booger blog

Reading the booger blog reminded me of a story my aunt told me.

My cousin Hunter used to suck his thumb, and if he liked you he would hold out his thumb and let you suck it too.

One day he was sitting in my aunt's lap while they were watching TV. Hunter was sucking his thumb and my aunt was immersed a movie.

Hunter held up his thumb and said, "Look Mom!"

So my aunt said, "Thank you honey, num num!" and bent over to suck Hunter's thumb.

Hunter said in a horrified voice, "Mom, it's a booger!"

My aunt pulled back to look at Hunter's thumb and saw a huge booger on the end.

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can assure you that this is not indicictitive of my own personal childhood but for a birthday I once received a book, The Art of Nosepicking by Sir Rolland Flicket.

....and once again your Granny was right, you are nasty, but I suppose thats why I keep coming back for more.

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger Cooth said...

Ya know, I've been reading GMTB for over a year now and don't think I've ever actually seen a booger story.

This is a good booger story.

I like your nastiness too. :o)

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Ah shucks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home