Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

GM should fire all its workers and hire illegal aliens instead

After all that's what happened in the restaurant industry and the construction industry. It's what the left wants, since they insist on letting illegals come to and stay in America with out limits. Why should football loving, Walmart shopping, TV watching, Budweiser beer drinking, McDonald's eating, Satan's utility vehicle driving, blue collar workers, who the left despises anyway, have it any better than poor men who have been pushed out of the job market by illegals. I guess poor brown people trump, poor white and Black people every time.

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

I thought whites were on one side and blacks and browns were on the other? I'm so confused.

I somehow can't relate to a 300 lb. lineman so football don't interest me.
I shop at Walmart, but very very selectively. Men's canvas slipons are a real bargain and tres comfortable. But they sell alot of horrendous junk.
I can't afford a TV.
How can you go back to Budweiser after Sam Adams?
McDonald's: excellent breakfast. Yeh yeh, it's full of cholesterol but so what? it's breakfast! After the first meal of the day MickyDees is to be avoided like the plague.
SUV's: having recently moved up to a Subaru Forester, a mini-SUV, I can honestly say, It's the greatest! You sit higher than the common herd and it's always a pleasure to look down on others, so for that alone it's worth it.
Have I left anything out? Probably. Just your typical average impossible Amurrican.

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I shop at Walmart once every 10 years or so, when I can get someone to drive me there, I eat Mickey D's breakfasts every few months. Watch TV selectively, don't drink beer much. Don't have a car.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home