Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, October 08, 2007

If a guy thinks he's Napoleon

do I have to hire his crazy ass and call him Napoleon? Do my customers have to pussy foot around him and call him Napoleon too?

I refuse to call Wilfred, Wilma. A transvestite or transexual is suffering from exactly the same mental disease as a psycho who thinks he is Jesus. A man can never, ever, be a woman, no matter how crazy he may be. Whoops, did I just say that?

Psychiatrists need to tell these guys the truth. You are a man and you will always be a man, you are merely suffering from an unfortunate form of mental illness. It's just your brain, which is fucking you up. You look stupid in women's clothes, but your brain doesn't know that, again, because it's fucked up. If you were meant to wear women's shoes, the department stores would carry them in your size. You wouldn't have top go to Roselyn's Big and Tall to buy them.

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

Do bull dykes want to be men? Or do they just wanna be bull dykes? I mean, you don't see stories about women lining up to get penuses (peni?) attached. No, it's the pressure of being men that makes men run screaming into the arms of womanhood... or makes them wanna be women...or something. Personally, I've always thought that the little colonel had a thing about him, not that I swing that way...overtly. I think I'm done here. Bye.

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

They want to appropriate our identity. The Native Americans have the right to determine who is Native American. As a woman I demand the right to determine who is a woman. Being a woman involves issues that someone in a man's body can never understand. Transvestites epitomize male oppression against women.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home