Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Me being the only person I know who actually watched Ken Burns documentary "The War,"

I have to tell you that the filmmakers illustrated the best rationalization for dropping the atomic bombs on Japan that I have ever seen. I just wish we had atomic weapons earlier. We could have dropped them on all the islands the Japanese had occupied instead of sending our men to certain death. I am glad Burns was not afraid to let the events show that the atomic bomb ended the war with the least amount of casualties for the Americans which should always be the primary consideration of our government.

The documentary was amazing in that Burns and crew did not pander to the politically correct crowd by editing out all the expressions of hatred the America made of their enemies.

2 Comments:

At 6:57 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

They'll always be Japs to me.

Maybe the Burns documentary is good, but being an old cuss, my heart belongs to --

VICTORY AT SEA!

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

That is a good series!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home