Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, December 03, 2007

I almost got lynched on the bus today!

As I rode the bus home from work a couple got on the bus with a stoller and a baby about 2 months old. The baby commenced to crying, just a light constant cry, not too annoying, but audible to all the passengers.

We all smiled at the couple to let them know that the crying was not bothering us. One woman whom I ride the bus with regularly noticed that there were Raider's decals on the stroller.

" Wow, he's already a Raider fan," she cooed.

"Yes, " the father said, proudly.

"That's why he's crying," I said.

Half the passengers turned and gave me the evil eye. Thank God my stop was next and I could exit that den of cobras.

2 Comments:

At 6:10 AM , Blogger Cooth said...

Funny!! - But so glad you made it out alive!!

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

"Must have been something you said, eh?"
Fanatic Football fans, are just like most Liberals when it comes to getting a joke, taking a joke, and understanding a joke, or a play on words, or just an opposing opinion, or even an off-color comment for that matter about their "team". Even if it is dead-on-true!
I am also very glad that you made it off the bus unharmed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home