Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Miss C is dangerous!

Chinese Christian co-worker just told us that she was born in the year of the rat.

"Oh, really" I said. "I was born in the year of the tiger."

"I guess we'll have to build up your cubicle walls a little higher," she replied.



Miss Carnivorous reprints, yet again, due to it's timely nature, Paul Lyon's posting on my blog from 2005

"There once was a tiger named Tigeroo
The hungriest tiger in the zoo,

All day he liked to eat
Not cake, not cookies, but only meat.

The keeper said, "Now Tigeroo,
You eat too much, you know you do,
If you eat anymore, and you get sick,
I'll call the tiger-doctor quick.''

"I'll eat all I like'', said Tigeroo,`
"I'm the hungriest tiger in the zoo,
You tell that doctor, I said Pooh!
If he comes in my cage, I'll eat him too.''
.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM , Blogger staghounds said...

CCW is a witty one.

Happy new year, Miss C!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home