Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Damn that incessant whirring sound, I can't get no sleep at all!

One day the tech guys got to work and saw the the temperature of the server room was about 90 degrees. They could not figure out what was happening so they called the building maintenance guy to come.

When he got here he went outside to look at the air conditioning unit. There, in front of the air conditioner, all cozy, slept a homeless guy. He had jammed a stick into the fan, because, "It was keeping me awake, man. Sorry, I didn't know."

They had to put pipes on our window sills to keep the homeless from using them as bunk beds. Although my supervisor said of the move, "If they're drunk enough even the pipes feel like a Sealy Posturepedic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home