Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Miss C's High School was shitty!

Yesterday I went to the Dentist for the first time in 10 years. The hygienist was doing my x-rays asked me what high school I went to.

I told her.

"Oh no," she replied. "I am so sorry. That is not a nice school. My kids play soccer at their high school. We went to a match at your school and the kids couldn't play until we got all the broken glass off the field. It was horrible. I told my kids they were never going back there again!"

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM , Blogger Name said...

I randomly came across your BLOG today, it was out of the ordinary and I am glad that I spent a few minutes checking it out – thanks for your thoughts.

Nick

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Thanks Nick I like your BLOG too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home