Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Self professed "feminazi" commenter, Belle, needs an anatomy lesson!

Her comment is this,

"So, from your blog, I've learned 2 things:

1. Because I'd rather work and live alone than marry and shit out kids, I'm part of the feminazi conspiracy that's to blame for people being fat.

2. It's ok to taunt and shame kids who are fat.
Oh, wait, then there's #3: You're an asshole."

Belle, babies don't come out of that hole!" You must have been absent from school on the day your feminist studies professor gave her masturbation seminar!

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

Hell Miss C., I am more than amazed that she admitted to "learning things". But as always, you are right, Babies do not come out of that hole. Maybe Belle has heard babies/small children called "Little Shits" too many times that it has tainted her birthing sense?

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Good gawd, Be, you mean you credit her with sense? What are you? A liberal?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home