Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Grandma always warned me that this would happen

She used to say that organ transplantation is cannibalism. She said if you have an organ donor sticker on your driver's license and you are in an accident, they won't save you, they'll hasten your death for to harvest your organs. She was right. If euthanasia becomes a general practice, they will be snuffing people left and right and selling their organs for fun and profit. Just like the Chinese.

3 Comments:

At 7:38 PM , Blogger Donkeyhue said...

A few years back I was talking to some nurse and she commented that they have a word for people that ride motorcycles in the medical community....

... organ donors.

I immediately put intstuctions on my blood donor card that I am NOT an organ donor.

Well, immediately after banging her that is.

 
At 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonder what would happen if u accidently received a liberal organ? birkenstocks? NPR? Che t-shirt?

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Well motorcycles are de debil! Liberal organs will make you feel sorry for everyone all the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home