Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, March 07, 2008

California court turns parents, who home school their kids, into criminals

"A primary purpose of the educational system is to train school children in good citizenship, patriotism and loyalty to the state and the nation as a means of protecting the public welfare," the judge wrote, quoting from a 1961 case on a similar issue.

This is a very conservative argument against home schooling, but it begs the question, what in the hell is this judge thinking to assume that teachers in our current school system whould ever have as a goal, schooling children in patriotism and loyalty to the state.

What kind of crack is this judge smoking? He needs to know that American teachers have the exact opposite in mind. They want to teach kids to hate this country as much as the teachers themselves hate it.

The teachers' union is jumping up and down over this ruling. If ever any group of people need to be purged it is the teachers' unions. They are criminals and thieves, they've been ruining our children and stealing our money and hanging is too good for them.

Wait, wait, wait. Now I get it, the Judge wants teachers to make kids into Cuban style commies!

5 Comments:

At 12:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fear is always a bad counselor. It was my reply to an inner voice, warning me not to say -This post about liberal teachers is boring old stuff-.

Add that it's a raining saturday morning here, add that there is an ocean between me an my damsel Carniv, and jump to LIFE SUCKS.

How to survive? -You start writing a story for your damsel- suggested Inner Voice.
Well, you don't say No twice to your inner voice.

 
At 12:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE MURDERS OF THE BLACK WIDOW

(where you learn how and why Miss Carnivorous is such a nasty gal)

Gatwick Airport, November.

The Black Widow gave a last look at her pink bum, reflected in the mirror of the ladies' bathroom, her black lacy knickers half- lowered to the knees, the red skirt raised to show her bum, in delicious contrast with her
red-gold head of hair. Interpol detectives would have paid the jackpot to have a picture of her bum, she congratulated herself smiling, but nobody had ever been in a position to describe it.

 
At 3:58 AM , Blogger ricpic said...

All I know is that I loved Mrs. Peterson. When I was in the fourth grade I loved Mrs. Peterson. She was my teacher and I loved her. I also loved Ursula September who sat in the first row. I sat in the fifth row. It would be more correct to say that I loved the back of Ursula September's neck.*


*But all this happened long ago back in the stone age before progressives destroyed everything. Back in the inkwell days. The only political thing Mrs. Peterson ever did was to lead us in the singing of the national anthem every morning. Do they still do that? Ursula September had strawberry blond hair and freckles. Wherever you are now, whatever became of you, God bless you Ursula September and keep you from harm.

 
At 4:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pussy schools in Italy, in those good old times. The Catholics (sort of Latin Talibans)wouldn't allow it. As far as I remember, I didn't fell in love with Stincky Antonio's or Greasy Giuseppe's neck.

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Oh, Strudel, caro mio, you have Miss C, aka, the Black Widow, all hot and bothered!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home