Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's always about sex with them!

We recently had an employee art show. Right-wing and libertarian co-workers are both graphic artists. Most of the artists are painters. Some are jewelery makers, musicians and dancers.

A few are poets. One of the poets used to be right-wing co-worker's supervisor, and she did not care for him.

Co-worker told me she gave a reading of her poetry at the show which he listened to while he manned the food table. He heard her saying the words, "vagina," "Walmart," "orgasm," "Target" and "big box stores."

"Oh my God, I said. Were all those words in the same poem?"

"I really don't know, he replied. But I like all those things she mentioned."

5 Comments:

At 11:03 AM , Blogger ricpic said...

Aisles That Chill

It is impossible to orgasm in Walmart.
The vagina shrivels in those big box stores,
Leaving the lonely penis without a target.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Hee, hee..

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

You'd think the vagina would swell up to enormous sizes in a "Big Box Store"!
(Heh-Heh!)

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

Oh! I almost forgot...,
ricpic, you get two rounds of Beatnik finger snapping for your poem. ;P

 
At 3:42 AM , Blogger ricpic said...

For beelza-bubba...

It is impossible to orgasm in Walmart:
The enormous vagina in those big box stores,
A target too large,
Scares away the puny penis,
Which needs the comfort of walls.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home