Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Oceans of Evil, or When Devil Rays Attack

This is only the begining. Stingrays are on the attack. We must invade and occupy their territories. Hunt them down to the ends of the seas!

The media is claiming that these rays are the rays of peace, but I know better. Ask this poor woman's family what they think about stingrays.

Devil dog likes nothing more than to roll in a long dead stingray and now I know the reason why. Dogs can sense things we humans cannot.

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

The bloody thing jumped out of the water to get at this poor lady. Only thing I can figure is that it felt threatened by the shadow of the passing boat. Or it's evil. Yeah. It's evil. And I'm renewing my vow to stay in my room. The squirrels are giving me looks. Even the titmouse at my feeder is acting insolent. Damn beasts.

 
At 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's two people now killed in supposed freak accidents. I am beginning to wonder if they were so freak after all.

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I agree with the bof of yas. Something is up. I blame Jacques Cousteau for this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home