Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Max Mosely, Formula One racing and the Nazi prison chick orgy

Considering Max had the misfortune of being the son of 2 of the stupidest people in Britain, this scandal is not surprising.

His dad being a Nazi sympathizer and his mom being a rank sycophant of Nazi sympathizers and most devotions to ideologies being psycho-sexual in nature, I'm sure that little Max saw a lot of weird sexual stuff going on in the Mitford/Mosely household. No doubt sexual high jinks involving his dad and Nazi uniforms and the servants, and silly socialites dumb enough to party with Max's parents.

He probably was introduced to the kind of stuff that turns him on by the behavior of his own parents.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Carnivorous. I think you are totally sexy. I have a very large cock, but I'm pretty liberal. What are my chances?

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

You must be a girl, cuz liberal men don't have cocks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home