Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The people who are attacking Olympic torch carriers are not interested in democracy

The people purporting to protest China's human rights abuses are abusing the human rights of others by physically attacking them. The people carrying the Olympic torches are not responsible for the crackdown on Tibetan and Burmese protesters.

The pro-Tibetan protesters are decrying the brutal attacks against Tibetan citizens. How can they physically attack other people and think it is OK?

I am totally against having the Olympics in China. The committee never should have allowed it. China is a filthy, disgusting country and it is unhealthy for our athletes to compete there. Also the Chinese will cheat like hell. I am not going to watch the Olympics, for the very first time in my life.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

Should the torch carriers be physically attacked? No. On the other hand there's something about the nobility of sport bit that has always ticked me off. You wanna throw the discus or vault the pole? Fine. But don't tell me about its significance for the human spirit.
As for China? A big raspberry.

 
At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No need to get my prescription for Olympic Watching drugs refilled this year then. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home