Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The "Black" white man. Not as ugly as the white man true; but they are just as crazy!

Yesterday on the way to the bus stop I ran into the sideways crab walking, "Bush is strangling me," guy again.

He is so racist that he when he demands quarters from people he will call then by an assumed race or nationality. As in "Hey Chinese, gimme a quarter," often said to a Philipino or Mongolian. Anyone with light brown skin, say an Arab, gets called "Mexican."

As I passed him yesterday he said, "Sister, can you spare a quarter?"

"No," I replied.

"Po' ass bitch!" he shouted.

"Don't call me that, I said, I'm not the one asking strangers for money."

"I'll call you anything I want, he yelled. Po' ass bitch! Cracker bitch!"

One of the women I was on jury duty with last year said she was moving out of Oakland because she was tired of being called, "White bitch" all the time.

How could you possibly get tired of it?

1 Comments:

At 1:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charming. When do we get to read your autobiography, Miss C?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home