Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blacks, swimming, pools, riots and basketball

Heather Mac Donald's article about Jesse Jackson's comments about Obama's nuts and riots by Blacks in Los Angeles's pubic pools reminded me of my childhood "swimming" in Oakland's public pools.

I always went to the pool with my Chinese-American friend and from the age of ten to the age of 13, we were horrifically harrassed and sexually assaulted by Black men and teens in the pool. We had our bathing suits ripped off, were backed into the walls of the pool and molested and I remember, in particular, one sadistic rapist jamming his knee over and over into my crotch while he twisted my breasts. We finally had enough and nobody in our family ever went swimming at a public pool again. Nor will I ever.

I was reading Mac Donald's story to Jehovah's witness co-worker and he was of a mind that the pool staff in L.A should have pushed the Black male rioters into the deep end and let them drown, as in his words "They can't swim. They can play basketball but they can't swim. I was the only Black in my neighborhood who learned how to swim. I used to tell my friends in Philly that when the flood comes, the only thing that will be floating is me and your basketballs."

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

It stuns me that Obama has any chance at all of winning. Because contrary to all the tripe about healing, blacks will simply be emboldened by a black presidency and their in your face violence will get even more out of hand, if that's possible. Plus, a black government, which is what the U.S. government will slide into under Obama, will simply turn away rather than do anything to reign in the brothas. Who knows? maybe the situation will become so unbearable that a reaction will set in and southern segregation and southern justice will return. But, of course, I'm dreaming. A Barak presidency will mean the end of America as we have known it.

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

Oh, what a glorious day that will be, when only our Jehovah's witness co-worker, and their basketballs are the only thing left floating anywhere. Actually, that is wrong of me, there are more than a few blacks worth saving, but not that many in Oakland.
As for that f'ing bastard that trapped you in the pool, and those other animals, I can only hope that They are all burning in hell, being raped by a Tyrannosaur(ass), tossing the salads of every white man in hell, wearing something that would make Lil' Kim blush, while images of every woman they have ever done wrong to stands there laughing at them!
Some fertilizer is even too shitty for Satan's Soul Garden...,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home