Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Californians are not known for their intelligence

Right-wing co-worker went to Kaiser Hospital's lab to drop off his kidney stone. (he tried to get me to look at it, but I refused) When he got to the lab, he read a sign posted at the desk that said "take a number and be seated until your number is called." He did as directed.

They eventually called his number and he went to the desk. The receptionist said, "Good morning. How long have you been in California?"

"All my life, co-worker replied in surprise, why do you ask?"

"Because you read the sign and didn't come up here and ask us a lot of stupid questions," said the receptionist.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM , Blogger staghounds said...

It's everywhere, I'm astounded when people follow directions the first time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home