Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, October 17, 2008

What it takes to get a Frenchman fighting mad

Right-wing co-worker, aka Beelzebubba, made French commenter Anonymous furiously angry by making a comment about Jerry Lewis.

Actually, he suggested that Anon, "Pop in a Jerry Lewis tape." To help him chill out is all.

But Anon, perhaps because of the language barrier, took right-wing co-worker's comment to be an insult to Jerry's genius. Anon is one of Jerry's kids, of that there is no doubt, and this is what he had to say to right-wing co-worker in defense of Jerry.

"pop in a Jerry Lewis movie ++++

You dirty little bug, stupid and brainless american : you can´t understand Jerry Lewis because the guy is a total genius. Too much for your oyster brain. You ´re proud to be stupid. You better don´t bother Jerry Lewis man : don´t even think about it. Asshole. Son of a bitch. Jerrry Lewis is a genius. France likes him. France adores him. France venerates him
."

6 Comments:

At 8:28 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

There is nothing lower than the human race except the French.
--Mark Twain

 
At 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I do accept your apologize about your ftiend being rude with Jerry Lewis.

 
At 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That the French think Jerry Lewis is a genius tells us all we need to know about them. They are mentally disturbed.

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

Anon, you are so special! Miss C isn't apologizing to you for me, she has just pointed out that "you" misread, or misunderstood what I had written. I was insulting you, not Jerry Lewis, he doesn't need my help in that department anyway.
As for your "insults" to me, they are just your typical name calling. Pretty much the only thing you lefties can do.

"Shop smart, shop "S" Mart!"

 
At 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

note to self. no jerry lewis jokes anymore.
The Ench-fray will get ad-may

 
At 2:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only thing you lefties can do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Are u nuts ? I fought the communist youths at school : I still have the scars of those fights on my body.

And I don´t insult anyone.

And Jerry Lewis is a genius. One of the greatest living artist. I hope he´ll buried in France in the Père Lachaise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home