Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Discovery Channel's program, "The Deadliest Catch" seems to refute the theory of global warming

As I watched the second season, I noticed a lot of evidence to show that there was no warming in the Bering sea. The crab fishermen were saying that the icepack had actually traveled further south than they had ever seen it. I looked it up on the net because I was curious to know if anyone had asked the crab boat pilots what their take was on global warming. Someone had indeed.

Johnathan Hillstrand: "I want to see global warming, I have not seen it yet. We have a glacier that has grown 5 miles in the last two years. In the Southeast opi fishing has not seen global warming but we've been waiting for it. Bring it on!"

3 Comments:

At 8:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say Ms. C, would yo deny the financial troubles too? Nobody can afford to buy a mink fur. Blondies, Ducks and wives must be granted that the global warming is coming and a fur is a waste of money. What about flip-flops, precious?

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger ricpic said...

No sun spots last year. Ice age coming. No joke.

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I luv fur, Stru.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home