Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vicious teenagers of Oakland making our lives a living hell

Whilst waiting for the bus last night, we were treated to the sight of a vicious beating perpetrated by 5 somewhat less than charming teen girls upon a teen boy.

They came to the bus stop like a troop of baboons, hooting and presenting their rumps, commenced to harassing, cursing at, hitting and finally, just as the bus pulled up, engaging in a full on, brutal attack, beating the poor boy senseless, as I screamed at them to stop. This continued until he could was no longer able stand up on his own and lay like a limp rag upon the curb of our bus stop. Finally, two men, a young gay Black guy and a white guy dressed like a rapper, stepped in to to push the girls off and tried to lift the dazed boy to his feet.

Bus passengers were horrified. African-Americans expressed embarrassment at the fact that the girls were of their race and lamented at the lack of parental control. I did not like to tell them that the parents of these kids are probably worse than the teens. I am surprised that they don't know it.

"I am glad they are not my generation," one lady said.

"I regret to say they are of mine," another teen said.

The buses now have to run in packs as the drivers are so besieged and beset by the teens leaving locals schools that they are afraid to drive alone.

One driver regularly tells the teens, as they exit the bus, to "get off, go away, get off my bus, good riddance."

When we warned him that a badly beaten teen was collapsed between his bus and the curb, he said, "I don't give a damn, as long as he's not on my bus."

7 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Blogger Nationalist said...

Any idea what motivated the attack? And was the victim also black?

Personally I'd like to think I could handle five girls, but I've never had to try. I'd probably have to use excessive force and then get done for it.

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

He was Black too. He was with another guy whom the girls seemed to be attracted to. The girls vent their sexual frustration on the smaller less attractive male. They were darting into the bus shelter and hitting him repeatedly. When he fianlly pushed one back, they all attacked him at once.

 
At 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to get you a tazer ... for the bus stop!

ps: think i got it fixed ;)

 
At 3:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting, Miss C. Maybe it was the implied rejection of the "pushing back" that really irked the girls. Presumably they were hoping for a more positive response; either from the victim, or they were hoping the more attractive male would step in and interact with them.

 
At 7:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

“I’ve never been a president before, but I feel good about it. I’m humbled by the enormity of the challenge, no doubt about that. And I have anxieties because I want to get on with it so I can get on this long road to success.”
ALL PRESIDENTS-ELECTED SAME.
GUESS THE NAME OF THE PRESIDENT AND WIN A WEEK END IN PARIS WITH STRUDEL (LADIES ONLY) -

 
At 8:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hint. Above president both black and woman.

p. s. Does ever anything nice happen in Oakland?

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger staghounds said...

What "reason" would have been sufficient?

They did it because they could, and they wanted to because it sent some status message to someone. Probably not even the boy, he was just there.

Not all display violence controlled groups are non-human, or in prisons, or male.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home