Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Aftwarned is fore arsed!

I swear, the, er, gentlemen of Oakland grow more charming every day. The other day, whilst on my way to the bus stop (every blessed Gawd awful thing happens during my trip to the bus stop) 2 gentlemen were standing in front of a barbershop shooting the breeze.

As I reached them, one man fixed his beady eyes on me and interrupted his conversation with the other man to say loudly,

"I am just looking at this lady here. I know she's got some back. I am getting ready to check out her booty."

There was no way to avoid having the "junk in my trunk" ogled by the unsubtle cave man. If I turned to walk away, they would see it and if I continued to pass by they would see it, so I had to just steel myself and suck it up.

8 Comments:

At 4:26 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

Although men are pretty much the same everywhere there are places where they have been socialized. Why not go to one of those places? I know you won't, but the payoff will be that you'll have to endure this kind of studid s**t for the rest of your life. Think about it.

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger staghounds said...

Condolences on having to go through it. We aren't all beasts, but a thing like this makes you wonder.

 
At 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed the story starts in the cavemen' era, as any decent paleontosomething could tell you. Fertility was the most important value in a awoman then. And a round boom boom was the valuable dowry any good cavemen and his mom were looking for. It was considered bad manners to ask her, the could-be bride, to show her belly.

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

They are welcome to ogle me if they are slick about it. They ought not to be so obvious, is all. That borders on humiliation.

 
At 9:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and talking of boom booms, may I kindly remind some person that she is not keeping her promise?

 
At 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

junk! what junk ... ?

All I've seen is solid gold ;)

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Thanks Jack!

 
At 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop bitchin. afterall, your over 28, your not thin, and you are nasty. your lucky LaMonte said anything.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home