Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, December 08, 2008

I have a cost cutting idea for the US auto industry

They need to file for bankruptcy, break their union contracts and hire illegal immigrants to work for them.

The left seems to have been perfectly alright with the farm, restaurant, construction, meat and poutry industries doing so. In fact the left has encouraged immigrants to "come here to find work."

What's wrong with employing them in the soon reorganized auto industries? I have heard a Mexican worker say that 1 Mexican can do the job of 2 Americans at a poultry plant job. I am sure they will work just as hard at any auto assembly plant.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very good comparison.

Wish I had thought of it and wish they would do it.

RaLph

 
At 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting, but who will be able to buy the cars they make? The cars that no one but auto workers buy?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home