Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Liberal soup!

Here at work we are taking measures to reduce our budget deficits and avoid laying anyone off. We are taking off 1 day a month without pay and taking the entire week of xmas unpaid.

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving was my first day off. On that day I walked out of my cottage to throw something in the trash and my lefty, Zionist despising neighbor was standing outside smoking a cig and spotted me.

"What are you doing home?" she asked, in surprise.

I explained the situation to her.

She got all sad faced, "Oh no, she said, "We are getting ready to leave for Montana in 2 hours and we have some produce in the refrigerator, would you like to have it?"

"When are you coming back?" I asked.

"Sunday," she replied.

"Well surely it will last until then, I said, and I know your rabbit will eat it, even if you won't."

"No, she insisted, you can have it. Just come over and get it when you are ready."

So I went over and she gave me Whole Food's organic carrots, salad mix and celery. She tried to give me some baby potatoes too, but I stood firm. "Those will last," I said.

I always make broth anytime I cook a chicken and I had some in the freezer, so I made soup with my free veggies.

Liberals always want to feed the poor.

5 Comments:

At 6:45 AM , Blogger ricpic said...

Ooh, I love home made vegetable soup. My grandmother made vegetable soup I'll never taste again. Some kind of magic she worked as she shuffled around her kitchen and dropped all kinds of roots and hairy(!) vegetables into the pot. What a flavor. Ah, memories.

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I miss my mama too!

 
At 6:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

a good broth requires a mix of cicken, cow meat and bones. And filtering through a cotton cloth. This to prevent that your bum gets wrinkly and fat. And talking of ...

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Strudel, you forgot to say, "bambino cow," as in veal. You eitees luv to eat baby cows.

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160527
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas running shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
oakley outlet
coach outlet clearance
retro 11
christian louboutin outlet
kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet online sale
louis vuitton handbags
coach factory outlet online
insanity workout
louis vuitton bags
nike air huarache
air max
fitflop shoes
cheap louis vuitton handbags
nike air max uk
coach outlet
abercrombie and fitch
nfl jerseys
tory burch boots
coach outlet store online clearances
concord 11
supra for sale
louis vuitton bags
polo ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
jordan retro 11
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
nike uk
coach outlet store online
cheap jordans
ray ban sunglasses outlet
nike air max 90
hollister clothing
michael kors purses
jordan 6s
michael kors handbags

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home