Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It was hard to process the sight of the burned out cars after the riot

Libertarian co-worker was parking his car on Thursday morning and saw one of the charred cars burned in the riots.

"It was weird, he said. It also looked as if it had been flooded."

"It had, I told him. The firefighters hosed it with water to put out the fire."

"Oh, right," he said, chewing his lip in consternation.

He just could not take it all in.

"You know he, said, this is one thing you conservatives are right about. This inner city culture is the worst culture on earth. There is nothing redeemable about it."

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

It kind of shocked me a bit when he said that to us. I really was a bit speechless, and could only mutter "yeah" as my response. There is "talk" of another Protest gathering/rally/riot this coming wednesday.
Yippee! Let's go trash somebody else's property to show that we are outraged at the unchecked Authoritarian Violence, of BART Police and their execution murder of some guy! BOO-YAH!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home