Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Obama's I.Q. is not as high as we thought

He is starting to add lots of "ers" and "ums" to his speech. It could be that he is starting to understand what it's like to have nasty people, such as Miss C and the press corps, hanging on your every word, waiting for you to make a mistake, but most likely it is because Obama is dumb.

Yesterday, he said, "expouse," instead of espouse, twice! Kee rist!

I bet he says "expresso," instead of espresso. What an idiot!

4 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I guess he's just like everyone else and makes mistakes. Not the messiah. That's why I never watch him on T.V. It is going to hurt when his loser followers begin to realize this.

He really said expouse? Ouch. That's bad! What's next? Ax instead of ask?

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Gawd I hope not. It's easy to be smooth whilst speechifying. If I heard it once I heard it a million times, that Bush did not stutter and stumble in his speech in private. I believe it! It is much harder to speak off the cuff, when your detractors are parsing away at your speech.

 
At 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Public speaking is very hard! And if someone is good at it, that's all it means. It doesn't necessarily mean you are smart.

Did you see Obama trying to open a window which he thought was a door. If that had been George Bush...

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I didn't see it, but I heard about it all right. The righties have Oabam derangment syndrome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home