Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I was spat upon yesterday evening

Twice! I was dressed well, which always seems to set off crazy people. As this guy passed me he spat in my direction, flicking me with spittle no worse than I have experienced at any of the retirement parties we have here at work, where the aged ex-employees return in droves and befleck you with bits of potluck food during animated conversations.

I yelled at the guy fiercely , "Never do that again!!"

He paid me no heed and spat at me again just to show me that I did not frighten him in the least.

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeew. You seem to have more than your share of chance meetings with crazies. What's up with that? I don't go to the areas of my city where people like that hang out, if I can help it.

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I have to stand at the bus stop every day. This and my curvaceous good looks make me a target for everybody. Unfortunately, I look like a snooty rich woman which sets off the low class populace. People will ignore everyone else to ask/axe me for money. If I had any money, I would be driving a car and avoid all the nasty people and I might even be a liberal if I did not have a bird's eye view of human nature at its worst.

 
At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did this guy happen to be a Hasidic Jew, by any chance? I heard these people treat their women like shit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home