Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Racist bus driver!

Last week, I rode a bus on which a Black driver refused to open the middle or back door for Asians or Whites who were waiting to get off the bus.

Asian kids would press the "open door button" repeatedly and yell for the driver to open the door and he would ignore them. When it was my turn to get off, he did the same thing to me. I pressed the button 3 times to no avail.

I yelled for him to open the back door, whereupon he nastily informed me "You need to press the button."

"We have been pressing the button. About 20 times, I replied. There must be something the matter with it."

He must have remembered me, because this morning he was spoiling for a fight.

He let everyone off the back door at all the other stops until I pressed the button to get off in Chinatown. The door remained tightly closed. I pressed the button again and then yelled to the front for him to please open the door.

"I got 2 other doors open, " he yelled back. Use one of them."

Now mind you, we are specifically encouraged not to use the very front door, as people are boarding there, and the middle door was halfway across the bus, which was full of people, most of them wearing backpacks, whom I had to squeeze past to get to the middle door.

As I pushed my way through the passengers I yelled to the bus driver, "You Sir, are a Jackass!!

7 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

If Obama only knew.*


*A reference to: If Hitler only knew. Good Germans would say this when some government factotum in the Nazi regime gave them the shaft.

Of course we must never forget that in Obama Nation blacks are both a protected class and a privileged class. Sort of like Germans with the Von suffix. So one dare not complain when being done by them.

Still, I'd never trade my white skin for theirs, not in a million years.

 
At 5:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Italy the bus driver would have not seen again his black sons. Stand up, you American pussies, Fiat has bought Crysler, but we cannot take care of everything.

 
At 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 Chinabounderess
Guys spitting in the bus!!!
Guys trying to grap your ass!!! (happened today)
Guys trying to steal something from your bag!!!
Guys trying to touch you!!!
Guys going frenzy in the bus!!!
Damn guys.
Fucking hate buses

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Stru, is this happening to her in China??

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger Urbanleftbehind said...

Grabbing a$$ in China. No surprise. If she's a foreign national of any sort, she probably brought the biggest one those guys have ever seen. If she's a Chinese-American chick with an asche, thats a double goldmine.

 
At 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Zionist Jew writing a post about racism.. ah, the irony!

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

How did I get to be a jewess? I'll admit to the zionism, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home