Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Sesame Street is to blame for all our troubles

Some time ago, I was listening to an NPR story about a "socially conscious" band that played a concert at a prison. The lead singer said that when the band played the theme song to Sesame Street, it really brought down the, er, big house.

All the cons used to be watchin' Sesame Street when they wuz little. Hmm....

Now the news has come out that the unfortunate victim of the recent chimp attack was, perhaps, waving a "Tickle Me Elmo Toy" at the chimp just before he attacked.

Sesame Street is evil, my peeps. It is the cause of all animal and human misery and it must be annihilated.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM , Blogger staghounds said...

Eat my face Elmo. Now THAT would sell!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home