Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, May 01, 2009

Last Emperor

I don't hold with the idea that Obama is the devil incarnate. Thus far Obama has done many things I do not approve of, and a few of which I do. Conservatives lost the last elections and must accept defeat. I am, however, entirely sick of turning on my radio and listening to the chronicles of Obama's every move.

Yesterday, on NPR, there was in interview with a press photographer for a major news magazine, whose job it is to follow Obama around all day and photograph him in his candid moments. She described, in minute detail for the listening audience, quite common facial expressions and gestures Obama made during a day in the White house. This is obsessive and bizarre.

This whole thing reminds me of the movie, "The Last Emperor" in which the little emperor had eunuchs who followed him everywhere and would sniff and inspect every stool he passed.

4 Comments:

At 12:53 PM , Anonymous jack said...

I caught that on NPR ... it was sicking. One day I'm going to call in while they are having one of those tingly feelings/love fest and crash the party.

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Jack, why are your comments closed??

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

Yeah, he is still walking a very shaky tightrope with me as well, but we will have to wait and see what the new Messiah does next.
News Vultures! With all of that coverage, it is like he is on a "reality show".
I hope that one of those "familiar gestures" they catch him doing is giving them the finger, but alas, we'll never see it...,

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

No, beel, they will censor that, fer shure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home